Our client based in Lincoln is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join the team on a full time permanent basis. The hours of work will be 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday with a salary banding of around £17,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
The overall aim of the role is to assist with the implementation of the group marketing strategy, assist the group marketing team leader with daily activities and provide administrative support where needed.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures and press releases
- Collation of information to support both online and offline content
- Assist with organising sales events, new product launches and other corporate events
- Write and proof-read copy for online and offline platforms
- Work with the group marketing team leader to plan, create and deliver marketing materials
- Upload material to websites, social media pages and any other marketing platform as directed
- Designing and placing adverts
- Attend and contribute to quarterly and monthly marketing meetings with other departments within the business
- Write regular news updates for the company websites and social media accounts
- Assist with any other general duties within the business
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you have:-
- Experience in using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent creative flair and the ability to interpret and execute ideas from an initial brief to final conclusion
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to write for different target audiences clearly and effectively
- Fantastic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.