Barker Ross are recruiting for a Market Porter in the Cardiff area (CV10) on a 1 Month contract based on 33 hours a week, Mon - Sun (rota based) at a rate of £7.83 p/hr.
To provide Cleaning and support within Cardiff Market.
(Successful Candidate will be required to work daytime on a rota basis with the rest of the Market Porters and may include weekends and some bank holidays as necessary.)
- To oversee ensure that the cleaning and support of the Market day to day
- To ensure working to Council Policies and Procedures with a particular emphasis on Health & Safety and Risk Assessments.
- To proactively ensure the security, including patrolling, timely opening and closing of the market building using the basic security equipment and when necessary providing out of hours security service.
- To carry out the day to day duties including safe use of operational plant and equipment, erection and dismantling of temporary stands. Collection and processing of the market waste for recycling.
- To deal with any accidents and emergencies (including bomb scares/threats) arising in the market providing an appropriate support and response, calling emergency services if required.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.