Managing Surveyor/Commercial Manager (£55-£60k Dept On Experience ,Fully Funded Company Car and Pension)
A exiting opportunity has arisen for Managing Surveyor / Commercial Manager
You will be working for one of the UK's leading retail fit out company's, specialising in partitioning, suspended ceilings and joinery.
You will have the privilege of working for a successful shop fit out company and a market leader in the Retail Construction sector.
You be a successful Managing Surveyor / Commercial Manager with previous experience, ideally with a similar background.
Your responsibility's will include:
- Cost management of multiple fast track projects alongside our contracts department team with values up to £1m.
- Meet with client and agree on site measurements.
- Prepare interim and final accounts.
- Work closely with the contracts team to prepare valuation, variations and agree values with clients.
- Valuation and checking labour invoices on a weekly basis.
You will ideally:
- Already be working in the retail sector with a construction background.
- Have a professional and positive attitude.
- Be self motivated and willing to work unsociable hours when dictated by clients.
- Willing to travel to various sites around the country.
- Be a good communicator and possess good it skills.
- Must have a degree within the QS sector/RICS.
- Hold a current UK driving licence.
- Must live in a 25 mile radius of Nottingham.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.