£37,500 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our client is a successful and rapidly growing Manufacturing company based in Rutland and they are looking to appoint a fully qualified Management Accountant on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
As the Management Accountant you will oversee all aspects of the Financial Accounting for the business. You will have current hands-on experience of Management Accounting and ideally possess a background within Manufacturing.
Duties & responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Analyse Financial information to assist business Profitability and Growth
- Provide accurate and sound Management Reporting to assist with key decision making
- Produce Month End and Year End journals
- Prepare Statutory and Management Accounts
- Produce Financial statements including P&L Accounts, Cashflows and Variance Analysis
- Ensure compliance with all Financial regulations
- Review Accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient Financial operations
- Prepare Monthly Reconciliations for all Accounts
- Assessment of Monthly Expenses
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
The Ideal Candidate;
- Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- The ability to present all Financial information in a clear and concise manner
- Have a background in Manufacturing (desired but not essential)
- Able to use own initiative and be self-motivated
- Knowledge and understanding of all Financial processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels, both finance and non-finance staff
- You will be dynamic, committed and experienced
If this position sounds of interest, please APPLY NOW! Or alternatively, call Michelle Roberts 0116 3666 167 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.