Due to expansion, our client based in Sleaford is currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their team on a full time permanent basis in a commercially focused role with the hours of work being 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday each week.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the main duties of the role will include:-
- Monthly accounting and production, including profit and loss, balance sheets and variance analysis
- Detailed weekly and monthly variance reporting, including examining into the reasons why and make recommendations
- Ensure tight cost control and purchase monitoring
- Balance sheet reconciliations, VAT and intrastat returns
- Manage and control the capital expenditure monitoring
- Assist with development and streamlining of processes and reporting
- Work closely with non-financial managers to challenge, communicate the financial results and drive efficiencies
- Ad hoc business case analysis and operational analysis to understand performance
- Preparation for year end audit and liaison with external auditors
For the successful candidate, our client is happy to consider candidates who are part qualified with a CIMA or ACCA qualification and will also consider a training package in order to support further studies.
In order to be considered for the role you will have had exposure to management accounts preparation and costing's, ideally within a manufacturing environment. You must also have excellent attention to detail, analytical skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
You should be able to work within a fast paced environment and will have a desire to work within an ever changing and varied role.
Please note that candidates must have their own transport in order to reach the location of the client.
Please send your CV or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.