Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Male Residential Support Worker on behalf of one of our key Clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation which believes in providing a safe, warm, nurturing and friendly environment for young people to live in and one which meets each child's individual needs with care.
Duties will include:
- Working within a child-centred approach
- Contributing to the development of the children and young people
- Promoting and providing a variety of appropriate and stimulating activities
- To engage and develop relationships built on mutual trust via communication and active listening.
The successful candidate should:
- Have previous experience of working as a Residential Support Worker
- Be able to commit to a shift pattern including 2pm-11pm with sleep in and 1pm-9pm late shifts
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) or equivalent is not essential but would be advantageous
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role and you want to work for a forward thinking organisation, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.