Barker Ross is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician for our client, one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Our Client requires a talented Mechanical Maintenance Technician who will plan, organise and undertake corrective and reactive work, and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction. Working in a small but crucial team of engineers, reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician will ensure delivery of the Planned Maintenance schedules, maximising equipment availability and performance whist still achieving output level required to meet production demands.
Start date: March 2019
MON - FRI
STD pay rate: £17.00 / hr
Hours: 8pm to 6am
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A demonstrable track record of maintaining and improving the mechanical workings of a facility or large manufacturing operation
- Exposure to an industry with a large-scale process where output and reliability is a priority
- A background in contributing to problem solving workshops, providing engineering expertise to identify root causes or failure
- A good understanding of stock control, risk assessments and condition reports
- A strong no compromise approach to health and safety
- Preferably ONC / HNC, City & Guilds, NVQ3 or equivalent in a relevant mechanical or fabrication engineering discipline
- Full driving license
If you are interested please call Gosia on 0115 941 6324 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.