Maintenance Engineering Technician
Up to £30,000
5 days out of 7
Multi-skilled Shift Engineering Technicians who possess a keen eye for detail and strong experience of preventative maintenance techniques to join an existing engineering/maintenance team.
You will be responsible for the equipment reliability and efficient performance, combined with high output engineering and low downtime.
In this role the key responsibilities / experience MUST include:
- Experience of maintaining complex machinery to the highest standard to deliver efficiency targets within a Food environment.
- Conducting PM and breakdown activities on shift and help to deliver a world class service in regard to filling machine or process plant availability and efficiency
- Comfortable working individually or as part of a team, using your own initiative to solve complex problems
- Experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics and conveyor systems is essential
You will have
- Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing company in an Engineering discipline.
If you would like more information, please apply or contact Kevin on 0115 941 6323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.