Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to join a large world wide business?
PURPOSE : To provide breakdown cover and carry out preventative maintenance to various production machinery.
Electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair will be the main part of the role
· Trouble shooting on a wide variety of electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery
· Assisting with on-going development to machinery and processes
· Hydraulic/Pneumatic experience
· Some PLC experience, robotics or process control would be an advantage
· Reporting work done and parts used through a computerised maintenance management system
· Time served multi-skilled craftsman mechanically or electronically biased with a formal engineering (17th edition)
Ø Preventative maintenance
Ø Breakdown support
Ø Electrical and mechanical fault finding
Ø Hydraulic/pneumatic repair and problem solving
Ø Process Control
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Your working hours will be:
6am-3pm Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
6am-3pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday (Rotation)
Please get in touch for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.