I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client for a Maintenance Technician to work in Milton Keynes.
* All aspects of equipment maintenance and repairs including; Equipment inspections, Service inspections, Fault Diagnosis and fitting new parts Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
* Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
* Organising and Implementation of routine servicing schedules (Preventative Maintenance)
* Ensuring compliance of Health and Safety
* Participates in technical audits and compliance assessments, and follows up on closure of remedial action plans.
* Ensures application of asset management and maintenance systems data are accurate, timely data entry and reporting.
* All related paperwork is completed in a timely manner
Knowledge and Experience
- Good practical and technical skills in Mechanical and electrical maintenance
- An understanding of engineering drawings and principles
- The ability to work quickly and under pressure with a varied workload
- Good problem-solving skills
- An awareness of health and safety legislation
- Previous experience in Distribution / Automation preferred but not essential
Can work any 5 days out of the 7 and plus 2 weekends over a 6 week period.
Double days 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
£11.90 - £15.50 dependant on experience
This is with 20% shift premium on double days.
Salary will be reviewed after 3 months.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.