Barker Ross Staffing Solutions are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join a well established waste company in Sheffield on a 12 week temp - perm basis.
You would be required to work 5 days over 7. - includes weekends. 7.00am - 16.00pm
Mon - Fri (Standard) = £10.71
Saturday (Time & 1/2) = £16.07
Sunday (Double time) = £21.42
Overtime (After 4pm) = Time & 1/2
Paid on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for undertaking planned maintenance and breakdown repairs to maximise plant utilisation.
- Control of electrical and other maintenance contractor on site.
- Report directly to the Maintenance Engineer - ensure they are aware of any maintenance issues or electrical faults in a timely manner.
- Ensure all mechanical systems are kept in a safe working order.
- Provide technical support for operations, this will involve fault elimination, problem solving and taking ownership of engineering downtime.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of mechanical processes, maintenance and repair.
- Good fault finding and trouble shooting.
- Able to deal effectively and timely with conflicting pressures of work.
- Good communication skills.
- ONC or above in mechanical or plant engineering
- A recognised time served mechanical apprenticeship
If youre interested in this position please apply within or call our Nottingham office on 01159416324.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.