I am currently recruiting for a Electrical Maintenance enginner for a materials recycling facility
Role and Responsibilities
· To operate & maintain the MRF plant / processes to meet the business requirements in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP's), good manufacturing practices (GMP), production plans, maintenance schedules and health and safety procedures.
· To undertake machine start-up, routine & non-routine material changes and plant shut down as required.
· To undertake machine adjustments to optimise machine performance in accordance with SOP's, GMP, quality requirements and key performance indicators (KPI's)
· To undertake routine, non-routine & planned maintenance activities in accordance with SOP's & GMP requirements to ensure minimum machine downtime and meet KPIs
· To undertake fault diagnosis & implement corrective actions to minimise machine downtime.
· To monitor, report and action equipment performance to identify & implement incremental improvements to maximise output & quality performance.
· To complete all relevant manufacturing & engineering documentation within agreed timescales and to GMP / ISO requirements.
· To maintain housekeeping of defined equipment areas to appropriate gmp / 5s and best practice systems
· To communicate machine status & performance across shift teams to ensure effective handovers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Relevant Engineering qualifications preferably within a manufacturing environment
· Demonstrable logical, analytical thought process
· Engineering/Technical background
· Manufacturing industry experience
· Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes, Quality requirements / standards and health & Safety requirements.
· Hydraulics & pneumatics knowledge
· An aptitude for data collection & analysis
· Ability to diagnose & rectify faults
· Analytical machine monitoring skills
· Ability to write / implement sop's · Works well in a pressurised environment
· Good capacity for identifying and meeting quality requirements
· Ability to manage complex processes, material and personnel
· Positive 'can-do' attitude
· Flexible approach to working environment and/ or hours
· Determined and results orientated
· It literate in production of reports, utilisation of engineering/technical background
· Good communicator & team player with the desire & ability to deliver high performance standards relating to customer service, quality, safety & cost
42 hours per week. 4 on / 4 off - 6am - 6pm Days / 6am - 6pm Nights
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.