Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for your next role?
I have a fantastic opportunity to join my client's team as an Electrical Engineer. The role is based in Leicester, within a digital printing factory.
Electrical Engineer Role Includes:
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
- Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, or tests.
- Operate equipment to demonstrate proper use or to analyze malfunctions.
- Repair or adjust equipment, machines, or defective components, replacing worn parts.
- Set up and test industrial equipment to ensure that it functions properly.
- Install repaired equipment in various settings.
- Consult with supervisors, or engineers to plan layout of equipment or to resolve problems in system operation or maintenance.
- Develop or modify industrial electronic devices, circuits, or equipment, according to available specifications.
- Send defective parts away for repair.
- Responsible for reordering of items for stock, checking stock levels of spare parts.
26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Electrical Engineer Salary - £32,900, Overtime is on offer
Hours of work - 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
The Electrical Engineer would need to take part in a call out rota which is paid at £200.
If you are interested in the role of an Electrical Engineer, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.