Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £37,000 Base salary
Shifts: Double Days -
Week 1 - 0600 - 1400
Week 2 - 1400 - 2200
Benefits: Great Pension and overtime available, Huge company with numerous sites throughout the UK
The Technical Coordinator will provide full Technical Engineering support to production function under the leadership of the Team Manager and by working as part of the engineering team, you will understand and contribute to achieving the goals of the Factory by efficiently carrying out any assigned operation or task. The aim is to manufacture the company's product to an agreed specification in a cost effective and safe manner.
This opportunity is within a company which is efficient and has Job Title: Technical Coordinator
Positive values, open and honest communication and most of all it is a supporting and empowering place to work.
Your Daily duties as a Technical Coordinator will include but not be limited to:
· Taking personal responsibility for health & safety
· Overhaul and repair of plant
· To competently operate food manufacturing equipment as and when required
· Continually monitor plant conditions and report defects
· Carry out safety checks on equipment in line with legislation and best practice
· Effective planned maintenance inspections as per plan, reviewing frequencies, parts used, meantime between failure rates
· Report plant performance using appropriate company systems and ensure action/communication of non-conformance issues. Verbally communicate to AEM's, TM's and operators and compete daily production log.
As a Technical Coordinator you will be work effectively with others as part of a team consisting of Team Manager, Advanced Team Members and Team Members, who together possess all the skills to keep an efficient and well ran plant.
Mandatory Qualifications -
· Technical Level 2 Food Safety
· Safety Certificate
· Lean tools and techniques - Business Improvement Techniques - 2
· Formal Engineering qualification to at least City & Guilds level, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a mechanical and/or electrical discipline with corresponding practical experience
Desired Qualifications -
· SAP PM/Shires super user status achieved - SAP systems.
· Lean tools and techniques - Business Improvement Techniques Level 3
· Manufacturing Knowledge
This is a full time permanent position within the company.
If you are interested in this role and require more information than what is given on the job specificiation, please contact me at Maxsturgess@barkerross.co.uk or call me on 0116 4780997
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.