Role - Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000+ OTE
Shift - 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off, 4 on 4 off
Location - Leicester
Benefits - Pension, Holidays, progression and outstanding training
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading FMCG company in Leicester. Our Client specialises in the production of food and is currently producing 80% of the current market.
Founded in the 1800's and with over 19 sites throughout the UK they are now looking to add 3 more Maintenance Engineer's to their fantastic team purely down to growth within the business.
The successful Maintenance Engineer's will be fault finding through sites equipment electrically and mechanically against sites drawings. Most PLC work is done externally in terms of programming but you will be required to fault find through HMI screens.
· Breakdowns and Weekly PPM's
· Working on state of the art equipment
· Working on conveyors, packaging machines, inverters, relays, sensors, sortation equipment, bagging lines, checks weighs and more.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
· Electrical/multi skilled apprenticeship (or equivalent)
· Experience in a manufacturing environment
· Minimum 2 years in a similar role
As a Maintenance Engineer you can expect:
· A Great salary with average earnings in the team of £50k
· Continuous progression support and training
· Opportunity to work for a market leading company who pride themselves on their brand
If you feel you are right for this position or want to hear more please email DannyChippendale@barkerross.co.uk <mailto:DannyChippendale@barkerross.co.uk> or call 0116 478 0998
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.