I am currently recruiting on behalf on my client for a Maintenance Engineer in Oakham. The purpose of the role is to integrate into the Engineering team and to provide breakdown cover and maintain moulding machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment at the Oakham site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide shift breakdown cover on all moulding machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
- To maintain moulding machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
- To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on all equipment
- To support and implement progressive improvements of our existing manufacturing automation processes working with both internal and external resources.
- To work with other teams within the business to deliver a common goal.
- To be included in continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency through the business.
- Participate in a safe working environment and that safe working practices are adopted at all times.
- To comply with all company rules, regulations and procedures at all times and adopt good working practices.
- Along with the Automation Engineering Supervisor, add to training conversations to skill enrich peers.
- To deliver improvement targets (OEE) within your area of responsibility
- Assist other engineers as and when required.
- Time served engineer - electrical or mechanical
- Self-motivated with the will to improve the equipment effectiveness.
- Experience of working in an injection moulding production environment is a definite advantage
Terms and Conditions
- Salary £32,475.53 per annum
- Hours of work will be 4 days 6.00 am to 6.00 pm, 4 off, 4 nights 6.00 pm to 6.00 am, 4 off
- Contractual overtime is available - additional £2,131.56 per annum for extra 100 hrs.
If you are interested in the role, please get in touch!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.