!! YOU MUST BE A UK RESIDENT TO APPLY - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY I LIVE OUTSIDE THE UK !!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to permanently join a well established (70 years) industrial machinery refurbishment business based in northeast Leicestershire. Our client supplies thousands of machines throughout the United Kingdom and continue to expand their client base across the globe. My client is now seeking to employ a permanent Machine Tool Electrician to work unsupervised as well as along side the Machine Tool Fitter to get the machines working and ready for sale.
Please note it is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL that you have the following:-
· Drive and be able to travel to northeast Leicestershire - this company is located in the middle of nowhere so not accessible by public transport
· Be an experienced Machine Tool Electrician prior experience of maintaining production machinery preferable win particular CNC machines
· Be able to work without drawings and circuitry
· Electrical machine tool problem solving, testing and repair work
· Applying logical fault-finding skills, often under time pressures
· Work unsupervised as well as closely with colleagues
· Pro-active and flexible approach to work.
· Enthusiastic contribution to Continuous Improvement initiatives
· Accurate record keeping
· Excellent organisational skills, can prioritize tasks, multitask and highly self-motivated.
· Can manage own workload well
· Day to day engineering and maintenance activities
· Working to highest standards of safety, ensuring machine safety as part of the engineering and maintenance work
· Carrying out equipment/process and product quality inspections to ensure process setup is correct
· Communicate with the works manager to prioritise objectives
Please note my client is looking to take someone on for a long term permanent position as they have a family feel to the business and the shortest serving employee has been there 15 years. Therefore loyalty and commitment are key to securing this position.
Salary £25K - £30K dependant on experience
Hours of work:
Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 17:00
Friday - 08:00 - 13:00
2 x 15 minute tea breaks one in the morning and one in the afternoon
There is a 1 hour unpaid lunch or you can take half an hour lunch and get paid time and 1/3 for the other half an hour
Please note overtime is exceptionally rare and always pre planned with plenty of notification
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Holiday allowance runs from July 1st - June 30th
Pension - the client puts in 3%
My client offers a rewarding stable career as they believe people are our greatest asset.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.