I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client for a Machine Shop Technician to work in the
Deburring and Finishing Section.
My clients factory is based in Lincoln.
The role will involve precision manual deburring and also operating automated finishing machines.
The role includes:
· Manual deburring and polishing of aerospace parts.
· Operating automated finishing machines
· Dimensional Inspection using standard measuring equipment
· CMM Inspection
· Visual Inspection for defects
· Completion of serialised manufacturing & inspection records
· Collaboration with Manufacturing Engineering
· Participation in problem solving sessions
· Help maintain and improve EHS standards through good housekeeping
Salary is £25,000
Hours or work:
Rotating shift pattern
Monday - Thursday 1.30pm - 9.15pm
Friday 11.45am - 5.45pm
Monday - Thursday 6am - 1.45pm
Friday 6am - 12pm
If you are interested in the Machine Shop Technician role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.