Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They are currently looking for several Machine Setters to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
We are currently recruiting for rotating shift patterns where the successful candidates will be required to work all 3 shifts of morning (6am-2pm), afternoon (2pm-10pm) and nights (10pm-6am), Monday to Friday each week.
The pay rate for the role will be £12.42 per hour.
You will be required to work closely with the Shift Management Team to improve productivity and efficiency within all departments.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Assist in the effective implementation of the production plan
- Communicate any process or machine issues to the Shift Management Team
- Inspect, operate and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Record maintenance or repair work on relevant documentation
- Ensure machines run smoothly and operate effectively
- Recommend any improvements to the Shift Management Team
- Maintain good housekeeping procedures
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you have previous machine setting experience and have your own transport in order to reach the remote location of our client.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.