Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufactures of disposable products, providing innovative, highly decorative tissue to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They are currently looking for 2 Machine Setters to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
You will be required to work across all 3 rotating shifts of 6:00am - 2:00pm, 2:00pm - 10:00pm and 10:00pm - 6:00am Monday to Friday each week. The role is paying up to £11.70 per hour depending on experience.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Working closely with the Management Team to improve productivity and efficiency within all departments
- Carrying out line adjustments as required
- Participating in creating a positive health and safety culture within the company
- Assisting in the effective implementation of the production plan within the company by conducting changeovers where necessary
- Communicate any process or machine issues to the Shift Management Team
- Maintain an adequate program of PPM across the site
- Inspect, operate and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Record maintenance on relevant documentation of repair work preformed
- Ensure machines continue to run smoothly and systems operate efficiently
- Maintain the working areas and workshop in a respectable and clean manner adopting good housekeeping procedures
The successful candidate should possess the following experience, skills and qualifications:-
- Good knowledge of a wide range of machinery and working parts
- Basic workshop skills would be an advantage (cutting, drilling, grinding, turning, welding etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work as part of a team, self motivated, enthusiastic and above all, you must be able to perform consistently to high working standards
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.