We are currently recruiting for a leading food manufacturer and have a number of Machine operator vacancies.
You will be responsible for producing products in accordance with internal specifications and keeping the production plan on schedule and their area running efficiently.
Job Description :
- Meet production / packing targets in full.
- Operate process / packing machinery to directions in the production plan.
- Follow production plans.
- Follow working instructions
- To fill in all the relevant paperwork correctly and in full, creating accurate records of all activity during shift.
- Ensure that health, safety and hygiene standards are met.
- Report any problems with process or machinery to the Team Manager.
- To produce a quality product to the required standards.
- Work using safe working & good house keeping practices.
- Must have a good eye for detail & coordination.
- Must be able to work independently, where required.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to multi task.
- Experience of working in a food or manufacturing environment. (Desirable but not essential)
- Good standard of spoken and written English.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- High hygiene standards.
There are a number of shift patterns available on Morning shift, Afternoon shift and Night shift.
Please contact Melany 01162042608 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.