My client based in North Lincoln-shire a reliable established family run business. They produce about 1400 acres of quality haylage on the farm since 1996 and have earned a reputation for delivering consistent, well packaged haylage for horses.
They are currently looking for a machine operator to run, produce product and maintain their busy Haylage/Baleing machine, converting quality hay into quality products. They have 3 sizes of bales and 4 varieties of product. Duties will include:
- Working in a team of two, full training given, but any previous experience of machine minding would be advantageous
- Producing between 80 and 100 Bales per hour dependant upon the number in the team
- Ensuring consistency of production, whilst also considering quality
- Strict adherence to Health & Safety on site
- Some light maintenance of the machine
- All other related tasks as required
Hours of work are Monday to Friday: 8am to 4pm or 7am to 3pm Monday to Thursday and an earlier finish on a Friday
Your own transport to work is essential due to location...
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.