- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
- Effectively monitor production equipment
- Assist the shop technicians and materials clerk as necessary
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Pay rate is £8.50 per hour
- 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
- Preferbably someone who drives
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.