We are currently recruiting for a Machine Minders for one of our clients based in West Drayton.
Clean and tidy factory, friendly team members will make you feel welcome. Comfortable canteen to take your break, free sandwiches for your lunch and vending machine available with cold and hot drinks (20p each).
On going job, rosta will be provided.
Your duties will be:
- Set up machines at the beginning of shifts to ensure proper working order
- Perform resting procedures to ensure that machines work oprimally during the production procedures
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
- Feed information akin to speed, shapes and sizes through the machine set up box
- Place parts in semi automated machines
- Calibrate machines at the beginning of each shift
- Recalibrate machines at the end of each shift
- Monitor Machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- Perform random tests to ensure accuracy
- Perform safety checks on every machine
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
- Ensure stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
- Create and maintain activity logs
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisor.
For more info and to book your apointment for registration, please call Barker Ross Team on 02084347008 to speak to one of our consultants.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.