Successful candidate should have experience in at least 3 of the following 4 key criteria:
- Demonstrable experience of Contract negotiation - by this I mean reviewing proposed contracts, highlighting risks and managing a resolution on behalf of our client
- Experience at site level of M&E or low voltage QS work - BMS Control experience would be a big plus but isn't mandatory
- Experience of dispute resolution process - involved in an adjudication or similar
- Experience of Project 'Claim' - management and preparation - includes prolongation, extension of time, disruption
Work flexibly and observe all agreements, procedures and practices applicable to the role
within whichever company you are working with - this may include but is not limited to;-
* Review of project terms and conditions of contract and be aware of and manage
the risk associated with any onerous terms.
* Advise and assist Project management with production and management of
commercial / contractual correspondence
* Advise, support and lead with / manage procurement of Sub Contractors
* Attend project meetings with our clients
* Assist / manage maintenance of project program / update program, record delays
and such like
* Co-ordinate with other key project staff
* Prepare and submit monthly applications to clients
* Identifying, preparing and submitting variations
* Valuing and assessing contract principle of sub contractors monthly claims and
* Meeting with client's quantity surveyors to agree monthly valuations and variation
* Attending monthly financial review meetings to review project financial
* cost planning and control,
* construction budgets and planning thereof
* cost reporting and forecasting
* Implementation of good commercial practice routines on projects
For more information, apply today and one of the team will call to discuss in more detail
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.