An excellent opportunity has arisen for a high calibre professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of Logistics Training Supervisor at their Heathrow Airport site.
Our client is looking for an engaging and enthusiastic person to join their training team as the Training Supervisor within the Learning & Development department in the Hubs and Gateways at Longdon Heathrow.
- Supervise day to day activities of the general training delivery team.
- To ensure effective training programmes are carried out to remain compliant for all Legal, Regulatory and Compliance courses.
- Carry out regular one to ones with direct reports.
- Support where required with delivery of training events (qualification restrictions may apply).
- Support Admin Supervisor with planning future courses.
- Control the training feedback process.
- Manage the improvements identified through the feedback process.
Key skills and attributes
- Highly organised.
- People management and influencing.
- Able to clearly articulate the expectations of your team.
- Inspire others to achieve great results.
- Deliver results through role modelling and promoting acceptable and ethical behaviours.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Situational Leadership skills
- Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Presentation skills, ability to present and facilitate to groups of people with mixed knowledge levels.
Hours: Monday to Friday working 8am to 4.30pm, with flexibility required at the needs
Salary: c£30k per annum plus excellent benefits.
What will you get in return: You will receive access to a variety of excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holiday's, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and many more.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.