Barker Ross has an exciting and fantastic opportunity for a well motivated, organised and driven Onsite Logistics Co-ordinator to work onsite for our client in Hatfield.
As the Onsite presence for Barker Ross you will work and join a busy and professional team within our clients main head office.
Having experience in both Logistics and onsite recruitment of HGV drivers will be an advantage.
Your day to day duties will be to liaise and work with the transport staff in covering and staffing there deliveries with HGV drivers, Class 1 and Class 2 so taking ownership of the recruitment plays a considerable part in this role. You will need to have strong management and administration skills. You will need to be comfortable, firm and be able to put in a place a strong recruitment process/ Plan to be able to cover the unplanned Sick, Adhoc and holiday cover for the temporary staffing. You must be able to multi-task and able to meet deadlines. You will also be responsible for the Daily/ Weekly bookings & recruitment for the other local depots in the area.
- Resourcing LGV drivers for temporary, ongoing work
- Build strong relationships with your drivers and management
- Control candidate attraction
- Administration and compliance, Drivers hours, Tacho infringements, Holiday and ahdoc cover
- Work closely with the driver Trainer/ Assessor to make sure training is fully completed and understood
- Strong IT skills including -Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Clear, proactive approach to planning to achieve results
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Ability to multitask
Hours and days of work to be agreed at final stages.
Please call Vince on 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.