A vacancy has arisen for a high calibre Logistics Administrator to join a hugely successful warehousing and distribution business, recognised as one of the largest privately owned transport and logistics companies in the UK.
You will join a friendly team in the Birmingham area on a full time, permanent basis, working Monday to Friday 9am to 6.30pm.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in an administration role in the logistics sector.
You will possess excellent organisational and communication skills, have an excellent telephone manner and have a keen eye for detail.
You will also be PC literate in Microsoft Excel and Word. You will have good numeracy skills, have a passion for delivering an exception level of customer service and have the ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines.
The person we are seeking will be mainly responsible for:
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls.
- Dealing with all the office administration and logistics functions.
- Data entry and updating the systems and keeping all documentation up to date and organised.
- Dealing with stock operations.
- Working as part of a busy team and working to set deadlines based on distribution deadlines.
- Coordinating transportation details and advising on any delays or problems that may arise.
- Reporting and providing the correct documentation for shipment to customers.
- Dealing with the complaints and customer queries.
- Liaising between the hauliers, suppliers and customers.
- Making sure that the MHRA standards and procedures are applied in regards to the contracts.
- Administrating the inbound and outbound activities of the duty suspended stock applying the HMRC regulations.
The culture within the group is "to make things happen" from both customers' requirements, through to supporting the development of all staff.
Salary for this opportunity is £19k plus benefits.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.