Loading Shovel Operative- Coalville, LE67
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Loading Shovel Operative to work on a temporary contract in Coalville.
Hours of work - 6am - 6pm Monday - Saturday
Rate of pay: £15 phr
Contract Length - 11/03/2019 - 1/9/2019
Loading Shovel Operative role:
- Operation of mobile plant (Loading Shovel, Articulated Dump Truck) safely and efficiently carrying out daily safety checks
- Operation of fixed production plant
- Dispatching and controlling the quality of product
- Deal with all daily issues professionally and liaise with site management on a regular basis
- To carry out the daily plant inspections and where a problem exists notify management immediately
- Be responsible for the plant assets that are entrusted to you i.e. materials, plant buildings, and equipment and stores used therein and efficient employment of them.
- To contribute the effective and efficient operation of all plant operations from the primary stockpile onwards
- To react promptly and effectively to site breakdowns by liaising with maintenance and assisting where needed.
- To monitor and ensure that all production data, plant stoppages, breakdowns, and logs are documented correctly.
- To inspect, carry out and ensure that plant routines are regularly adhered to and that the cleanliness of the plant mechanism, plant area, adjacent buildings, and equipment are at all times properly and regularly inspected, cleaned in accordance with site instructions.
If you are interested in the Loading Shovel Operative role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.