Barker Ross are recruiting for a Shovel Driver/Operative in the Ninfield area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £9.12ph to join a busy team operating a wheeled bucket loader to stock pile aggregate and load hoppers to maintain production throughput.
The post holder will be responsible for monitoring and controlling raw material delivery vehicles as well as correct stock rotation. Other Key accountabilities of the position will include (but not limited to);
- Complete all documentation required to (Vehicle checks, signing delivery tickets)
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- To comply with any reasonable request from Site supervisors and Management.
- Assist in end of shift clean up.
- Wheeled Bucket loader.
- Stockpile and Hopper loading.
- Must be physical fit to undertake manual tasks.
- Complying with Company and Legislative, Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) and Quality policies.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.