My client is leading manufacturer of wood processing and is fast growing. They require a Tele- handler Operator to join their small team, with a view to going permanent after a probationary period. This is a diverse role and duties on site will include:
- Operating their JCB Tele- handler, a full license must be in place to operate this machinery, with shovel on front
- Assisting with their bagging machine and hand stacking 15KG bags - 60 on a pallet ready for distribution
- Moving stock around site as required
- Managing in - bound collection of a variety of wood products
- This is really varies role and the successful candidate will be expected to be hands - on, and assist in all area's - operating Tele- handler is just one part of the role.
- Assisting the Engineering team with a variety of tasks
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety procedures on site
Hours are generally - 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday. As the business grows, the plant is looking to move to 24/7
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.