Opportunities have arisen for high calibre, hands-on Line Service Operative's to join a successful food FMCG manufacturing business in the Milton Keynes area.
The purpose of the job is to work as part of a team of Line Service Operatives:
- Operate FLT vehicles within the warehouse and outside yard area.
- Carrying out material movement functions, whilst following company policies & procedures.
- Maintaining a safe work environment, fully complying with legislative requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Actively promote Health & Safety within the warehouse and palletising sections and all factory areas.
- Ensure warehouse collections and deliveries for drivers are carried out to company process and policies.
- Full health & safety for delivery collections and delivery vehicles.
- Carrying out hygiene/cleaning tasks throughout the factory, maintaining and cleaning of all case-packing equipment
You will have experience having worked in a food manufacturing/production and warehouse environment.
You will require a valid FLT Counterbalance license as an absolute minimum. Experience of using a stand-on truck in a warehouse environment would also be an advantage.
The role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and will require an individual who is flexible to work rotating days/nights across a 12 hour shift (6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am).
Desirable requirements for this role include Foundation in Food Hygiene (Level 2), Manual Handling experience and HACCP.
In addition to the main responsibilities outlined, a basic competence level area is required for Mixing, Packaging Machine Operation (Multivac & Flowrap) and Press Operation. This will be to cover holidays and sickness in line with business needs and assist multi-skilling in all areas.
The successful candidate will be IT literate, possessing experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
To be successful you will demonstrate strong attention to detail and this opportunity will suit an individual that is very much a team player, comes from a hands-on, target driven production environment previously and is looking to develop their career further with a successful, expanding business.
The starting salary is £26,246, which rises to £29,162.64 after a successful 3-6 month probation.
You will work a rotating 12 hour (3 on 3 off) shift pattern. The hours for this role are 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.