Reporting to the Production Supervisor duties will include:
· Ensuring the smooth running of the production lines.
· Make sure all product change over are completed with minimal down time.
· All products produced are to the customers specification
· Complete quality checks and recorded in line with the company procedures
· Record all daily activities ensuring accuracy
· Supervise the line and train new starters
· Liaise with QC and Engineers to ensure there are no issues on the line in terms of break downs and quality of the products
· Previous experience in a FMCG environment is preferred but not essential
· Supervising a team.
· Multi skilled with the ability to carry out various roles
· Good attention to detail
· Problem solving
· A good level of English written and verbal
· Good IT skills
Due to season peaks there will be the requirement to work additional hours so flexibility is required.
This position is at Alconbury, close to Huntingdon so due to this location own transport is required.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.