Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, high decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They are currently looking for a Line Leader to join their team on a full time basis.
Initially the role will be temporary; however there will be an opportunity to apply for a permanent contract after 8 weeks.
The successful candidate must be happy to work a permanent night shift pattern of 10pm - 6am Monday to Friday each week.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Directing/leading a production team
- Understanding processes and driving forward operations
- Good communication to the team
- Completion of paperwork
- Motivation skills and achieving targets set
- Making sure that all products are made according to specifications
- Working with a variety of departments
- Good problem solving
- Continuously look for improvements for the benefit of the business
The successful candidate should posses the following:-
- Flexible attitude with regards to normal hours of work, shift pattern and overtime
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Willingness to achieve/exceed targets
- Speaking confidently to the group to explain the line
- Ability to motivate and organise people
Previous supervisory experience is required for this role as well as having your own transport in order to reach the location of this remote site.
Please send your CV or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.