- Take responsibility for the team working on the production line to ensure the line is running effectively at all times
- Completing and recording all process control records
- Problem solve when there errors occur on the packing machines to keep downtime to a minimum at all times.
- Ensure all labour is recorded accurately logged on the labour sheets
- Ensure that all required process and quality control data generated by process and quality testing is recorded accurately and factually
- Liaise with Hygiene Team Leader on a daily basis to ensure issues are kept to a minimum
- Previous knowledge and experience of a production process
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of food hygiene
- Good attention to detail
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.