Barker Ross are recruiting for a Licensing Officer in the Esher area on an 8 Week contract based on 36 hours per week at a rate of £14.40ph to work within a local authority, to process and determine license applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Receiving, processing and determining licence applications.
- Offering advice to enable licensees to comply with requirements.
- Investigating complaints received in relation to licensees and unlicensed activity and carrying out enforcement action
- Previous Experience Desired
Successful candidates must hold the following traits for the position;
- Have good observational and investigation skills
- Ability to carry out inspections (at times outside of normal hours)
- Ability to prepare & present complex reports to all audiences
- Excellent all-round communication
- Remain calm under pressure
- Flexible approach to working (including weekends & bank holidays)
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.