Our client based in Lincoln is currently seeking a part time Library Security Officer to cover a period of absence from Saturday 28th April lasting until June. Days and hours will vary and will include working late into the evenings and also over the weekends and so candidates must be flexible with this.
Duties of the role will include:
- To ensure that only students and staff members gain access to the building
- To patrol the building and monitor the CCTV system to ensure the building is used responsibly and safety
- To provide a point of contact for users of the building
- To liaise and coordinate with the library team during handover periods
- To open and close the library according to prearranged opening hour schedules, including switching on and off equipment
- To provide basic assistance to users of the building, troubleshooting as required e.g. refilling photocopiers when they run out of paper, answering basic enquiries etc.
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you hold a current SIA license and can be available to start work immediately.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.