Our client provides private residential estate, based in a variety of locations.
Position Available: Lettings Admin / Bookkeeper -Canada Water, Part time, 20 hours per week, Permanent, £11-14ph + benefits
The part-time worker that we will be looking for is intended to assist in managing tenants post contract-signing.
- Inventories (Check In and Check Out reports).
- Rent collection (direct deposit in our bank account), including responsibility for rent income, reporting and follow up on arrears.
- Tenancy deposit assessment, disputes, notices, dilapidation. This requires knowledge on how the tenant deposit account works. Utilities, council tax, etc. This requires the transfer of utility account names to the new tenants, verifying council tax invoices, and the like.
- Any other tenancy related matters
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
- Experience in lettings / bookkeeping
- Experience with rent collection, tenant deposits and inventories
- Strong admin experience
- Rental experience
- A dynamic an professional outlook
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.