This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful law firm based at their Nottingham office. Working as a legal secretary within care, providing support to Fee Earners and Solicitors, the ideal candidate will have excellent audio typing and administration skills and an excellent telephone manner.
Working as a care legal secretary you will be supporting 2 Fee Earners, working alongside other secretaries and a Paralegal in the department.
- Audio Typing correspondence and legal documents from digital dictation
- Answering calls, dealing with queries
- Updating and maintaining an in-house case management database
- General administration of legal documents
- Managing diaries and arranging appointments
- Experience of working in a similar role is essential as is previous experience in care.
- Able to travel to Nottingham city centre
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, expanding law firm that offers the opportunity for future progression.
They are based in Nottingham city centre near to local transport links.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please call us on 01159418131.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.