Landscape Operative/ Groundsperson - Nottingham
Barker Ross is looking for a Landscape Operative to work on a temporary basis in Nottingham.
Currently recruiting in:
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
Rate of pay - £7.83phr
Landscape Operative duties include:
- Skilled horticultural sportsground/arboricultural operations, including all duties as groundsperson.
- Measuring, setting out and marking of all sports facilities, including football, hockey, rugby and athletics.
- Preparing and maintaining sports facilities, including facilities for soccer, hockey, rugby, athletics, tennis, cricket, bowls, golf and all other sporting events. Facilities to include natural turf, hard porous, other non-turf surfaces including concrete, tarmac, simulated turf and other synthetic surfaces.
- Maintaining the landscape and grounds, including the maintenance and preparation of border shrub care, pruning and tree work.
- Maintaining plant, machinery and equipment.
- Working on all aspects of landscape construction and development of sports facilities, including cultivation and seeding, grading and planting trees and shrubs. Facilities to include natural turf, hard porous, other non-turf surfaces including concrete, tarmac, simulated turf and other synthetic surfaces.
If you are interested in the Landscape Operative/ Groundsperson, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.