Our client provides direct support to residents of the care and nursing home with leaning and physical disabilities within a variety of settings of London.
Position Available: Kitchen Assistant / Porter -Various London locations, Full time or Part time, Permanent, £8.21ph
A variety of shift patterns available:
- Flexible roles
- Part-time role to fit around family responsibilities
- Full-time career.
The desired applicant will ideally have the following:
- Minimum 3-6 months experience in a care setting
- Good communication skills, for a wide range of needs.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- The ability to work effectively and proactively.
- The ability to follows tasks which are given my managements.
- To be able to work flexible shifts.
You must have:
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (not compulsory but can be beneficial)
- COSH training (not cumpulsory but can be beneficial)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Flexible in approach
- To be a team player.
- Basic IT skills
- Right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
We are currently recruiting for Full Time / Part-Time / Sleep-In and Bank Workers.
Salary: starting from £8.21ph
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.