Kitchen Assistant - Coventry
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work in Coventry on a temporary basis.
Start date - 19/11/2018 - 21/12/2018
Pay Rate - £8.50phr
Kitchen Assistant job purpose:
To assist with the delivery of catering operations in a busy commercial kitchen, supporting a range of catering services
Kitchen Assistant profile:
- High standard of personal presentation and hygiene, and awareness of health and hygiene in a catering environment, preferably with Food Hygiene/Safety training
- To have a basic awareness of risk prevention and Health and Safety, to ensure reasonable care is taken of one's own safety at work
- To have basic experience of food preparation in a commercial catering environment
- Ability to work long periods in a busy environment, including regular lifting of catering equipment and stock, washing up duties and work area cleaning operations
- A flexible attitude toward working patterns, including working at evenings and weekends if required
This role is temporary, working 5 hours, 5 days a week.
If you are interested in the Kitchen Assistant role, please apply today.
If successful for the role, you will be required to provide relevant compliance documents.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.