We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work within one of our clients based in Park Royal. IMMEDIATE START GUARANTEED!
The company is involved in every step of the supply chain and it is a well-established family business dustributing frozen, chilled and fresh goods to customers throughout London and the South West of England. they place great importance on the provenance and traceability of their food. Their experienced buyers spend a great deal of time visiting farms, factories and growers to pick thier products.
As a Kitchen Assistant your duties will include:
- To assist the team with cooking and preparing food for the staff.
- To maintain a hygienic work.
- To always ensure the seating areas and kitchen are kept clean at all times.
- To deliver a quality hospitality service.
- To complete dish washer duties as required.
- To be efficient and quick at cutting and organising food for the staff.
- To ensure that vending machines are replenished and clean.
- Calm and able to work under pressure.
- Able to manage own tasks.
- Flexible with tasks and working hours.
- Have to be able to work Saturday for 4 hours.
Benefits of working with our client:
- On-going training.
- Opportunity to progress.
- Free On-site parking.
- Free lunch from the canteen.
- Your working hours will be 44 hours per week, Monday - Saturday (start times are negotiable)
- Job type: Full-time (Temp to Perm)
If you are interested please apply now or call us on 0208 434 7008 for more info.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.