Kiosk Attendant - Swindon, SN2
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Kiosk Attendant to work on a temporary contract in Swindon.
Hours of work - 9am - 5pm
Rate of pay: £8.87phr
Contract Length - 22/04/2019 - 27/09/2019
Kiosk Attendant role:
- Opening up kiosk.
- Sale of snacks and activities from kiosk.
- Sale of season permits.
- BBQ bookings and payments.
- Handling money and cash income spreadsheets, use of till.
- Putting out and collecting flags.
- Watering greens, use of sprinkler system.
- Basic green divot repair.
- Reporting any building repair work, near misses or accidents.
- Current First Aid certificate preferred but not essential.
- Working bank holidays and weekends on shift pattern
If you are interested in the Kiosk Attendant, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.