- Develop an exciting and credible range
- Work effectively to drive department sales and profit; focusing on meeting customer needs, whilst planning and developing for the future
- Build and maintain key relationships with the supply base in order to achieve maximum flexibility and reliability
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to product quality e.g. identifying and resolving issues early on
- Previous Food and Drink Buying Experience advantageous
- Outstanding commercial awareness
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Good time management, prioritisation, negotiation & organisational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- The ability to perform under pressure
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant qualification/experience**
- Advanced Excel skills
A range of benefits are available to the successful candidate, including; a full staff benefits scheme with retail discounts, discounted products and memberships. In addition there is also an employee assistance programme, staff discount in store, childcare voucher scheme and more!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.