Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Will be trained on various CAD packages and our MRP System, but will require a basic knowledge of CAD in general.
* To gain experience of every aspect of our business to support Production out to delivery
* The role is to be met utilizing the assistance and support of the Directors of Swift Precision Ltd and the Managerial Support Team
* Must be able to read and understand CAD drawings.
* Engineering background advantageous.
Skills and Qualifications:
A desirable skill set would include, but not be limited to:
* The ability to learn and be interested in progression
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Good problem-solving skills and judgement.
* Ability to interpret engineering drawings with a high degree of accuracy
This is a Full-Time position at 40 hours per week. Salary is negotiable to the right candidate
Please contact Laura Heathcote at Barker Ross for more information 0115 9416324
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.