Barker Ross is currently recruiting a Junior Buyer for a well established, expanding UK food manufacturer with a diverse product portfolio. Due to a period of sustained growth & expansion, they are now in search of a high-calibre to join there team!
- Managing and maintaining contracts within SAP
- Running weekly cover report in Excel from SAP and circulating to procurement and supply chain team highlighting any areas of concern in terms of cover etc.
- Running weekly packing cover sheet and coming up with order suggestion for further review
- Helping pull together information for weekly and monthly meeting for the procurement manager
- After time possibly look after some ingredients and packing areas
- Help support group supply chain manager in logistics tenders and price bench marking
- Ideally from a purchasing / supply chain background
- Excellent communication skills
- Very organised and good attention to detail
- Good - excellent Excel skills - able to work with multiple formulae such as vlookup, hlookup, sumifs, index and match and pivot tables
- SAP experience or ERP system experience
- Logistics experience would be nice but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity within a high quality food manufacturing business, offering a progressive role with opportunity to work with major blue chip retailers. This is a very exciting time to join the business and develop your career.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.