Junior Accounts Assistant
Salary: £17k - £20k per annum
Our client, an Automotive company based in Leicester City Centre, are looking to appoint a Junior Accounts Assistant to join their small but friendly team on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone who is looking to pursue a career in Accountancy and has Finance experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To work closely alongside the Assistant Accountant
- Assisting with the Purchase Ledger
- Accurately inputting data
- Daily banking
- Ensuring intercompany balances are agreed on a weekly basis
- Bank reconciliations
- Checking ages debtors and querying aged transactions
- Other Accounts and Administration tasks as and when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Junior Accounts Assistant looking to progress and develop your skills, knowledge and experience within Accounts
- You will ideally have previous experience working within Accounts
- Have a strong eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- You will also have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You will be computer literate with good IT and software skills
- A 'hands-on' and 'can-do' attitude
This is a Full Time, Permanent Junior Accounts Assistant role offering a salary between £17k - £20k per annum (depending on experience).
Interested? Apply now! Alternatively, you can give Michelle a call for more information on 01162042608 or email your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.