Barker Ross is currently recruiting for an expanding UK food manufacturer with a diverse product portfolio. Due to a period of sustained growth & expansion, they are now in search of a high-calibre candidate to join the Commercial team based at their Peterborough site.
- Working as part of the fresh produce team you would develop and manage retail accounts under the supervision of more senior managers and build great, meaningful relationships with some large retailers and members of their team.
- Communication would be crucial with yourself, Procurement and the Operations team to ensure all accounts are well serviced.
- A great commercial mind will also help you in managing yourself and others successfully whilst keeping a close eye on trends and markets to help with forecasting.
- experience in fresh produce, food or other fast moving goods.
- degree in Food, Fresh Produce or Agri/Horticulture, or an equivalent level of experience in the industry.
- communication skills/Microsoft Office competency
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a progressive role within an established & high quality food manufacturing business, with opportunity to manage multiple sites with growth as the business is constantly developing. This is a very exciting time to join the business with an analytical and strategic approach to the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.