Joinery Workshop Manager - £30-35k - 25 Days Holiday + Stats - Lincoln
Privately owned shop fitting and joinery manufacturer delivering to the industrial, retail, residential and commercial sectors.
You will be doing
- Management of Joinery Shop;
- Planning production schedules;
- Ensuring that the works and delivery programmes are adhered to;
- Transport and Logistics;
- Joinery tendering, surveying and pricing quotes;
- Design liaison;
- Material take off and ordering;
- Quality management;
- People and resource management;
- Stock allocation and managing of warehouse storage.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Joinery fitting background;
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications;
- Own initiative and enthusiasm;
- The ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team;
- Excellent communication and people skills (telephone and face to face);
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- The ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Excellent time management;
- Good IT skills, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy;
- Full driving licence;
- Experience in CNC Programming preferable;
- Experience in AutoCad preferable.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.